Chain Verse Joins the Oasys GameWave Genesis Hackathon at Singapore TOKEN2049
Chain Verse joins gaming giants as a sponsor of the GameWave Genesis Hackathon at Singapore TOKEN2049
Chain Verse will participate in the GameWave Genesis Hackathon
- Chain Verse will participate in the GameWave Genesis Hackathon at Singapore Token2049, hosted by Oasys and AWS
- Idon Liu, NFT Professor of ChainGuardians, will attend as a judge
- The Chain Verse team will use the opportunity to explore future possibilities including outreach and additional collaborations
The team at Chain Verse are thrilled to announce our participation in the GameWave Genesis Hackathon taking place at Singapore TOKEN2049. This exciting competition being hosted at Asia’s premier crypto event will afford the opportunity to explore future possibilities including outreach and additional collaborations in potential Web3 projects including gaming, Metaverse, and PFP NFTs, representing an extension of Chain Verse’s commitment to working with the very best in the Web3 space to bring the most exciting on-chain experiences to our community.
Chain Verse at Oasys GameWave Genesis Hackathon
Chain Verse is joining gaming giants Bandai Namco, Ubisoft, Razer, and others to sponsor the Oasys GameWave Genesis Hackathon held at Singapore TOKEN2049. The purpose of this Web3 game hackathon is to expand the Oasys ecosystem. Hackers will build or provide ideas for Web3 games that suit requirements from Oasys Verses.
Chain Verse will pick one winner from the finalists during the demo day on 13th Sept, 2023, providing financial, marketing, and consultant support to the winner to deploy and grow their proposed Web3 project on Chain Verse. Idon Liu, NFT Professor of ChainGuardians, will award a prize of 3,000–5,000 USDT / USDC to the winner.
Deliverables to be evaluated:
- A demo and/or presentation materials are acceptable if the product is compatible with the Oasys chain
- Products that are already under development are also acceptable
- Sand Verse is available as a test environment
- Understanding of Oasys
- Creativity of the idea
- Business feasibility
Events at the hackathon will proceed according to the following schedule:
- Friday, Aug 18: Submissions start
- Tuesday, Aug 22: AMA
- Tuesday, Sept 5: Submissions due
- Friday, Sept 8: Finalist announcement
- Wednesday, Sept 13: Demo day (online / offline hybrid)
Submissions are now open! Please see the DoraHacks website for more information.
About Chain Verse
Chain Verse offers endless possibilities for creativity and education:
- Products that illustrate the fusion of creativity and educational prowess within the Oasys L2 blockchain
- Initiatives that weave the intricate threads of interoperability, harmonizing creators’ distinct NFTs with the broader tapestry of NFT collections already thriving on Oasys
- Unwavering commitment to the tools that lay a strong foundation, be it on the Oasys.games testnet or on the Chain Verse testnet
- Revolutionizing how individuals play and create, propelling Web3 users into a future of new possibilities.
In the ever-expanding digital universe, Chain Verse stands out as a leader within the Web3 space. Chain Verse is not only focused on innovating, but also on redefining future play and entertainment, blending creativity, education, and compatibility to promote next-level gaming and experiences. The Chain Verse team’s extensive knowledge of product development, branding, and IP makes them frontrunners in the Web3 industry.
Working with Chain Verse isn’t just about starting a project — it’s about forging an alliance. From customized advice, to stable funding platforms, to the application of innovative go-to-market strategies for web3 projects, Chain Verse is devoted to helping its collaborators succeed.
Oasys is an EVM-compatible protocol consisting of a highly-scalable L1 (Hub Layer) and a specialized L2 (Verse Layer) employing optimistic rollups for speed and efficiency. This approach combines the advantages of project-run private chains with those of a stable and secure public hub, providing a platform for developing seamless custom online experiences familiar to traditional gamers with the advantages of verifiable ownership, easy bridging of in-game assets from multiple chains, and extremely fast transactions executed without the need for user-supplied gas.
ChainGuardians built Chain Verse on Oasys to take advantage of the unique qualities the architecture offers, including ease of interoperability with other Oasys-enabled projects. Leveraging the Oasis architecture, Chain Verse offers the ultimate in flexibility for gaming projects that wish to customize their on-chain experience to the needs of their platforms and of their communities.
About Singapore TOKEN2049
Singapore TOKEN2049 is an annual premier crypto event in which founders and executives of leading Web3 companies and projects share their views on the industry, shining a light on global developments while taking a unique and widening perspective on the ecosystem and its vast opportunities.
TOKEN2049 brings together the global Web3 industry, uniting entrepreneurs, investors, developers, industry insiders and global media and creating unparalleled networking opportunities. On 13–14 September 2023, TOKEN2049 will present the distinguished flagship event of TOKEN2049 Week, which features various independently-organized side events around TOKEN2049. Expect a wide range of meetups, workshops, hackathons, networking drinks, parties, and Formula 1 Racing.
About Chain Verse
Built on Oasys, Chain Verse offers fast, secure transactions and seamless custom online experiences with verifiable ownership and bridging of in-game assets from multiple chains.