ChainGuardians and pNetwork Bring NFT Battles to Twitter

Always on the lookout for opportunities to push the boundaries of blockchain gaming, ChainGuardians are excited to announce our collaboration with pNetwork aimed at launching together with the innovative multi-project Hexagons Game, a social media-based gaming platform.

Hexagons Game allows holders of enabled NFTs to participate in exciting and addictive battles via Twitter, expanding the realm of NFT gaming as well as offering new avenues of NFT-based social interaction. ChainGuardians are thrilled to join Hexagons Game in providing additional utility to NFT collections while introducing the next wave of adopters to the concepts underpinning blockchain gaming.

Supercharged NFTs

Key to the operation of Hexagons Game is the concept of the energized NFT, an ERC-721 or ERC-1155 nonfungible token that contains wrapped ERC-20 tokens. The pNetwork, a multi-chain routing protocol dedicated to cross-chain composability, facilitates wrapping and cross-chain transfers, allowing any NFT from a collection the Hexagons Game DAO has enabled through setting battle parameters by a governance process to be employed in contests triggered and accepted via Tweet.

The traits of each NFT determine the outcome of each battle. To the victor goes the spoils: 90% of the wrapped tokens contained in the defeated NFT go directly to the winner. Of the remaining 10%, half goes to the Hexagons Game DAOand half goes to buy and burn $PNT, the token powering pNetwork, resulting in a healthy project and token support for the ecosystem.

ChainGuardians NFTs will be enabled by the Hexagons Game DAO to fully participate in social battles, taking their place beside the collection of yoloParrots already in pre-sale and early-bird release. And as any interested NFT project can choose to participate, enthusiasts should be on the lookout for additional collections to be enabled for battle soon!

A DAO to Guide Them

Hexagons Game is organized by the Hexagons Game DAO, a decentralized autonomous organization comprising the projects that decide to equip their NFTs to do battle in the social sphere. Through participation via the governance $TOKEN, members collectively set the abilities that characterize NFT participants, such as attack and defense scores. In addition, the DAO may organize tournaments and set the direction of future development for the platform.

ChainGuardians are proud to take our place as a founding contributor to Hexagons Game DAO, joining in the vision of connecting communities and fostering collaboration targeted at bolstering the ongoing mass adoption of blockchain-based gaming. We look forward to cooperating in support of the expansion of NFT gaming to the social media sphere, bringing new opportunities to an ever-increasing community of blockchain gamers.

And with Every Great Collaboration….

ChainGuardians will take the opportunity of this exciting new collaboration to unveil and release for purchase a pNetwork NFT usable in both the Hexagons Game and ChainGuardians ecosystems. Watch our channels for additional details — we won’t keep you waiting long!

About Hexagons Game DAO

Hexagons Game DAO is the entity responsible for organizing the Hexagons Game, a social media blockchain gaming platform. Practically speaking, any NFT project interested in joining the battle may enter the DAO to participate; setting rules and organizing tournaments through governance.

About pNetwork

pNetwork is the progressively decentralized platform that brings blockchains together. The goal of pNetwork is to establish cross-chain composability, enabling blockchains to communicate with each other easily and allowing the end-user to engage in any environment effortlessly.

Website | Telegram | Twitter | Medium

About ChainGuardians

ChainGuardians are a blockchain-meets-superheroes gaming ecosystem that combines traditional gaming concepts with blockchain technologies. As well as boasting the world’s first NFT mining platform and interoperable RPG, our ecosystem also merges awe-inspiring artwork with imaginative storytelling. ChainGuardians amalgamates the juxtaposed concepts of play-to-earn and free-to-play through a balanced in-game ecosystem, enabling users to make critical decisions through governance and providing innovative ways of placing the keys to our shared crypto future into the hands of the community.

Website | Telegram | Twitter | Discord | Instagram

--

--

Get the Medium app

A button that says 'Download on the App Store', and if clicked it will lead you to the iOS App store
A button that says 'Get it on, Google Play', and if clicked it will lead you to the Google Play store
ChainGuardians

ChainGuardians

419 Followers

A crypto-meets-anime NFT game based on the #Ethereum #blockchain.